Sunday, March 29, 2009

When will this end?

Yesterday Brian and I rented a Rug Doctor from good ol Alco to clean up our extra room that we seemed to have given to Alex over the years.  Anyways so after cleaning it 2 times yesterday and 1 last time this morning the carpet actually looks ok.  Brian had to return it to Alco this morning and he asked Brynn to go with him and she of course agreed.  Well they came home with a new bike!!  It is a little big for her and needs the training wheels hooked up, but they were so excited about their purchase.  THEN the change happened.  Brynn's attitude turned in to little miss tantrum.  Really?   I remember when Brynn was 2 and acted like this my mom and my sister Jenny would always tell Brian and I "She's only 2 she won't act like this forever!"  Boy oh boy they were wrong.  She was mad at me because I fixed lunch and set it at the table and she wanted to watch eat it in front of the tv and watch SpongeBob.  I am not kidding this one lasted about 40 minutes!!!  There is just no stopping her she can not be talked out of them, she is done when she is done and is then just the cute little girl that she is (most of the time)!

She is now convinced that she is a Rock Star.  Brian and I make comments about her being a princess and she corrects us immediately "No I am not!  I am a Rock Star!!"   - - - She is asking lots of questions too.  Why did you say that?  What does this word mean?  What did Jenny say on the phone?  What a goofball!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment