I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Mermaids!
So I just went in to Brynns room to see what she was doing and she has the iPad. So I asked what she was doing. She was on YouTube looking up spells that will turn her into a mermaid! She has one all written out and said she was mad because it hasn't worked yet! Should I be concerned! Ha! Brian said there is way worse that she could be looking up. She has always had a fascination with mermaids and would do to have a tail that she could wear to swim with. What a mind she has!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment