I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Friday, March 7, 2014
Amazing...
Brynn has had the last 2 days off of school. I have hardly seen her. She has been quiet in her room or outside. Well this afternoon she asked me to come watch her do something. I then watched a 20 minute show that she put together. She had about 15 barbies, mermaids and dolls all organized and had written out a song for each one of them to sing. It was all put together in a notebook. She put each doll on her stage and made them sing a song. Every song was different. It was amazing what she came up with by herself! ....and James asked me this morning if I was going to the store today I said yes. He said will u get me some teddy Graham's? Mom if u don't get me any teddy Graham's I will be naughty to brynn all day if u get me some I wil be so so nice to her! Evil!😈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment