Thursday, January 23, 2014

A few more.....

I feel like I write about James a lot, but then I look back and see all the funny things I wrote about Brynn so I guess it's his turn....I was at the hardware store the other day and talking to the lady at the checkout and James had been asking me for some jelly beans and I said no no no. And went back to talking. A few minutes later I turned around to walk out and looked at James and he had taken a bag of the jelly beans and out them in his coat and was zipping it up as I caught him! I almost died! The checkout lady laughed too but omg I was so so embarrassed! 
And last night James had to go to the bathroom so I went in the bathroom with him and said "oh you need to poop too?" And he says to me"mom poop is my middle name."  WHAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment