Well we have been in Sidney for almost 2 months now. Wow time has flown! Brynn is enjoying her new school. She had a hard time figuring out the new rules the first couple of weeks. Just because it is a very laid back atmosphere than what BelAir is. She said that all the kids blurt out the answers instead of raising their hand. "And they do it so fast that I can't even think for myself mom!" Apparently they had a sub the other day and she was pretty strict and the kids keep mumbling to themselves wow she is mean! Brynn said to me "mom! They thought that the sub was mean! She wasn't she just had rules and you are supposed to follow them! I just wanted to tell the kids that she is a normal teacher and that they would never make it at BelAir they would be in so much trouble all the time!" But as far as friends...she is really enjoying that part. She talks about her new friends all the time and tells us funny stories about them. THANK GOODNESS! When I drop her off in the morning the runs up to the other kids to talk and after school she always comes out skipping with a smile on her face! :)
And James one quick story. Brynn pulled another tooth out tonight. Well we are still in the temp house so the kids are sharing a room. I put James to bed first and the tooth fairy came when he was in there. So when I took Brynn to bed she checked for her tooth and couldn't find it. I asked if their was any money and she said no. I said don't worry about it just go to bed as I turn to look at James which I thought was sleeping. He opens his eyes smiles at me and says "mom I have Brynns money and I lost it." The little shit! He had went over to her bed took the money and had lost it in his covers!
No comments:
Post a Comment