I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Here we come Sidney,
Well we have been in Sidney for about 2weeks now. I have been so worried about Brynn, but she seems to be doing very well. She says that all the kids have been very nice and she plays with quite a few of them at recess. She was pretty proud showing off all of her tricks that she can do on the monkey bars! She said everyone was just amazed at what she can do,. (Too funny!) as for James he has had some adjustment just being me and him all day. He is such an active child that I think he misses all the play time with his friends at Sharon's house. He talks about his friends a lot. He also asks to go to aunt jenny and grandmas house a lot too. He just wants to go to their houses "real quick". We are in the temp house still and the kids share a room. The other morning I was waking Brynn up and I asked her if she had P.E. That day and James sat up in bed and yelled "ugh Brynn you peed in your bed! That's disgusting! Did you Brynn? Did you pee in your bed? Gross!" Brynn and I just looked at each other and laughed! He is so in to wrestling and fighting! He loves to act like a dinosaur and try to fight us. He is absolutely absessed with playing his own soccer and football games. He gets so mad when we say he is too little. I swear he would play with anyone. Loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment