Just two little conversations this week with James....
James and I both got the flu the other day. He started early in the morning and just threw up all over me ( as I like it that way otherwise it is all over the carpet) anyways he then made it to the toilet and was so sick! We both had it everywhere I just put him in the bathtub to wash the puke from his hair face everywhere when we were done I was getting ready to get him out and he says mom you are icky as I look down at myself I realize only then that I am blind don't have my glasses on so Brian brought them to me and I look again at myself and yes I am still disgusting with puke in my hair my face my shirt my pants ..covered...as I was then getting myself together it hit me! And boy it was awful. As the day went on and James and I laid in bed taking turns. He looks at me and says..."mom you frew up cuz you ate too much food and I frew up cuz I ate too much sand!" ( he had eaten pancakes the night before so yes his puke was the color of sand!)
Last night I was wrapping gifts in my room. I had finished a couple of them so I asked James to put them under the tree. He said sure and carried them off to the living room. A little while later he came back and said "mom can you give me a hand?" ( and yes he really asked this way!) I said sure and we walked out to the living room where he was trying to lift the Christmas tree so he could literally put the presents under the tree! I guess I need to use better words next time and say by the tree or next to the tree! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment