Friday, December 28, 2012

Finally did it!

 So Christmas is over....it was a lot of fun!  Fast but fun!  It took James a little while to figure out he had to share all the gifts and that they weren't all for him!  The funniest one was the remote control car he loved it and yelled every time the car moved when he pushed the button.  But no one else could touch it and when he is done with it he puts it back in the box and hides it!  We went to Omaha for the weekend and we went out to eat one morning and I had to clean James up after eating in the bathroom.  Now remember we don't go out to eat often so the whole public restroom was pretty new to him.  Anyways we washed our hands and I put him down and he wanted to walk in to a stall I said no and he said "ok mom, bye yucky!" I about died!.....tonight is the first night in his big bed!  We tried the toddler bed about a month ago, but he wouldn't even lay down on it, just wanted to jump off of it.  Well we decided to actually take the crib out of the room and just put a twin size bed mattress on the floor.  I put him down about a half hour ago and haven't heard a word out of him!  I took pictures of him laying there and he smiled and said cheese and cuddled up to his "gitty" aka blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment