Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I just can't handle it sometimes!

Our little James is getting to be such a funny little guy.  The other day I was messing around on the computer in the back living room sitting on the couch.  Well I hear him"ready set go"" which he always does in the kitch.  He stands on the rug and yells it and then runs as fast as he can til he finds you.  Well he did this and then I heard him run in to the kitchen chair,  to giving it a second thought I didn't even look, we'll all of a sudden I hear him do it again and he falls back to his butt, so I turn and look and he has his stocking hat on pulled down over his face.   I started laughing and he heard me so he lifted the hat looked at me giggled put it back down and got up and ran towards me only to miss me and run straight into the couch and laid himself out again falling back on to his butt!  He lifted his hat again and is just laughing pulls it back known and goes back where he came from running in to everything in sight!  I seriously had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!  Brian and I always thought we would have one of those kids that put a bucket on their head and rammed themselves into the wall over and over....well James just choose a hat instead!  Ha!  Oh and by the way he just knocked down his baby gate and has now just opened the fridge door and yells hi mom!!   Oh this child!  Oh and an update on the big bed.....he has done very well.  It's been about a week or two now and he has stayed in his bed for the most part.  The second night he figured out how to open the door and peaked just his head out and says "hi mom!" The little shit!  Another night he came out late about 3 am and came tour room and sits in our bed and starts telling me "mom in big bed, dad in big bed, deedee (Brynn) in big bed. I said ok and then he went back to his room shut the door and went back to sleep. ......oh this child!

No comments:

Post a Comment