I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Boys vs. girls!
It is amazing to me how different Brynn and James really are! I have heard parents say this about their own kids but, didn't really know what they meant. Brynn cried constantly as a baby but not James he fights for what he wants! If he has something he is not supposed to have he will stand their and look at it turn around to see if anyone is watching and when he ses you he snatches it and runs. Then I try to pull it out of his hands and he hold on for dear life screaming and kicking dragging across the floor! Seriously! When he is in trouble I grab him remove from situation and yell, and he just laughs the entire time and stands up and yells back at me in his jibberish talk! His new word is EAT! When anyone of us in the kitchen he comes running from wherever he is in the house whenever he hears a cupboard door or the fridge open he yelling eat eat eat! And Brynn, she helps as much as she can! She likes to take baths with him once in awhile, but he is so fast and has thrown everything out of the tub and made such a mess before she can blink. I think she's over it. James knows how to get her going to, right for the hair! He grabs a hold of it and she is screaming and crying and he just stands there laughing! Wow! Brynn just finished her 1st year of Express soccer. She did awesome! From their 1st game to their last it was unbelievable how much they learned! Passing and shooting came a long way! She loved every minute of it. One more tournament in September, that we are getting ready for now. Too fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment