I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Hilarious
So James kissy face is in full swing. He loves puckering up and running to anyone to give them a kiss. And did. Mention you have to make the noise mmmmmm. Too funny. He is getting a little better at signing. Please and thank you. We are trying to do brynn too, because he still calls her dad! Yesterday we went to our Lily and Rubys house and he loved the slip n slide. They had it set up on a hill so he would get to the top and get on his belly and slide right down. Laughing the entire way.....He also got his first experience with toads. They were everywhere! Whenever he got too close to one his whole body would shiver. He didn't know what to think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment