Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mom, mom,mom!

Constantly!  I think we hear Mom! almost 35 times before 8 am!  James is always yelling it!  All I have to do I say what and he does his jibberish talk in his own language but he does all the expressions that it looks like he is speaking English!  Funny Words that he says.......mom=mom, dad=daddy, Brynn=dad, grandma=dada, grandpa=dada, cole=cole, drew=due, baby=dada, Jenny=dada, Erika=dada, cow=moo,  alex=aly, more=moo..but signs it, And of course the one and only word that really matters....EAT!  He understands everything we say or tell him,but he just hasn't figured out how to say things himself!  Brynn started 2nd grade!  She was so excitedbut when we got a few blocks from school sh esaid she was sick to her stomach and didnt want to go...nerves!  Afterwards she said she had a great 1st day and knew everyone in her class.  (I wonder if she will meet her future mother inlaw this year like I did when I was in 2nd grade? ) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment