questions and noticed a lot more of the "details" of Santa. i.e.
what is he doing right now? why can't I see his sleigh on Christmas Eve?
how does he know what I want? So, it was a lot of fun. On Christmas Eve we set out the milk and cookies just perfect and she went to bed with out a fuss - if you can believe that!! Anyways on Christmas morning Brian and I woke up early expecting her to be knocking on the door. SHE SLEPT TIL 9:30!! I was in the kitchen when she finally came out and I heard her talking to Brian in the bedroom. Brian said to her "Merry Christmas sleepy head" and she screamed at the top of her lungs "I FORGOT IT WAS CHRISTMAS!!" and went running to the living room. It was hilarious!! She opened all of her gifts perfectly and loved them all. She had asked for a Christmas Barbie and that was under the tree. Some of her favorites were a pogo stick, leapster2, roller skates, moon shoes and a new dream book so she could draw more of her dreams. Santa brought her a padded drum set too and Brynn started to open it and was not sure what it was and says "uh, I don't know what this is, but I think I hate it." Brian and I laughed for hours!! Now that she has figured them out, she is in love with them. She got me a necklace that has jewels on that are shaped like presents and candy and ruby stones - oh and did I mention it weighs 10 pounds? Brynn was beaming with the biggest smile when I was opening it. She was so excited to give it to me - she picked it out all by herself and could not wait for me to wear it all day!! HA HA !! What a memory!!
No comments:
Post a Comment