Saturday, November 21, 2009

???

"Mom, is today tomorrow?" I do try my best to answer this question, but boy oh boy is it a hard one!!

And lets remember that Aunt Jenny has had 2 miscarriages recently and 1 out of those 2 we did tell the kids. So now Aunt Jenny is pregnant again and everything is going so well we decided to let Macy and Cole know. So the next day Jenny called Brynn and told her : this is how it went =
"Brynn your going to have another cousin." Brynn says, "I don't understand what you are talking about" So Jen says " Pretty soon you will have another cousin." "Uh, Jenny I don't understand what you are saying." "Brynn, I have a baby in my tummy" "OHHH!! YEAH!! Aunt Jenny, is it gonna die again?" "No, Brynn I hope not, but I don't think so." Brynn says "ok" then hands the phone to me and says "You told me that Aunt Jenny had a secret to tell me and that was not a secret!!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment