I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Monday, November 16, 2009
Life is hard
Brian picked Brynn up today from school and took her to Linnea's house like normal. Anyways, when Brian picks her up they always call me at work. About 3 weeks ago she started calling all by herself. She thinks it is so funny when Kelsey answers the phone and she asks for Kasey (not mom)!! So they called like usual today and I went thru the same questions how was school, were you good, did you get to play outside or in the gym, what was for snack, you know the usual. Then she says we learned a new song today and started to sing it to me "Obedience is the life for me, Obedience is the life for me!!" She sang this over and over and then clapped at the end. I was hysterical!! I then asked what obedience was - and she says "well, its when you have to listen to your mom and dad." HA!! Then she asked if she had to go to Linnea's today. (she does not enjoy doing the whole rest time thing anymore - loves going there, just that part has really became a problem) But Linnea's rules - and actually Linnea says that she can hardly make it thru lunch she is so tired - so I don't know. Anyways, we were talking about that she had to do it and so on and so on... and she says "Mom, life is just hard sometimes" HA HA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment