Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our sweet little 5 year old!!!

Well, another year has passed and Brynn Marie is officially 5 years old!! (Now if we could just get the crying at the drop of a hat to stop!) We can not believe it!! We also celebrated our 10 year anniversary, so a great year!! Brynn picked exactly what she wanted to wear on her birthday (which is the above picture) the only thing that you can't see is her high heels too!! She had it figured out. Even Rosie had to get dressed up. Brian hates it when we put this outfit on her - he usually has it off before we are done taking pictures!! But Brynn enjoys it!!
We got Brynn a scooter for her birthday. My parents have one at there house, that she loves. She is unbelievable on that thing! And of course has to have a dress on at all times!! In this picture she has one of my mom's old dance costumes on from the studio. I swear she lives in this thing!! I wonder what people think of her riding up and down the street in this dress? HA!!

The other day I was on my phone and Brynn asks "mom who are you texting now?" I do not think we have had a conversation about what texting is - she just sees the funny pictures that people send on the phone. We were laying in her room this morning talking - she says "mom I was watching Icarly the day before yesterday and she was texting her boyfriend hanging upside down on her bed! Can I do that?" I did not even know what to say I just started laughing - she sounded so grown up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment