Friday, January 29, 2010

Never a dull moment

Just a couple of funny things that Brynn has said lately.......
We were driving the other day and Brynn says to me "Mom, why am I grounded from playing in the snow?" (She just doesn't understand how the sun could be out, but the temperature is 7 degrees) HA!
She has been working at her loose tooth for almost 3 weeks now. The picture at the top is her trying. I could not stop laughing, her and those weird faces she makes!! It is her upper anterior (yes, the one right in front) Anyways, it was just hanging there by nothing last night, so I begged her to let me pull it. She resisted for almost an hour, but finally let me - I was practically laying on her. I barely had a hold of the tooth and it came out. I showed it to her and she ran to the mirror and yelled "I LOOK LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD!!" It was hilarious. She then danced around the room singing "Now I look like Marinda!!" Since the last time that we saw Marinda she was missing her 2 front teeth!! What a riot!! HA HA!

She spent the night at my parents about a week later. I told her over and over that Grandpa Stan would pull her other front tooth out (it was hanging by nothing and would not let me touch it). Sure enough I got a phone call from her about 9:00 that night telling me that Grandpa Stan lied to her. He told her that he just wanted to touch it and he pulled it out!! She was pretty excited and of course the tooth fairy came. She was so surprised that when she put her tooth under the pillow then went to brush her teeth the tooth fairy had already snuck in and taken her tooth. Her money was on the floor because Brynn almost caught her and she did not have time to get the money under the pillow!! HA HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment