I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Saturday, June 27, 2009
I'm gonna miss my swing!!
Ok, so the big move to the new house is underway!! Pretty exciting, yet bittersweet. We have outgrown our home and it just has gotten to the point that it needs the next set of updating and we are just kind of over it!! So the opportunity came up with my grandparents home and we are moving!!! We have plans to get our house on the market within the next week or so. We are scared to death that this process will take forever!! Anyways so we have been packing and packing and moving and moving and Brynn gets that we are moving, but when she sees her room being taken down it sinks in a little more. My dad installed an awesome tree swing for her birthday last year (let me tell you this kid LIVES on that swing). So for the past 3 nights we have had a countdown to how many days we have left in our old house and for the past 3 nights she has been up LATE crying hysterically about missing her swing!! We try to convince her that we will get a swing set at the new house, but that is not working right now. And her room at the new house is not "pretty" so she does not want that room. So, Brian and I have decided that her room will be the first room that gets painted, etc. - just to make the transition a little easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment