I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Brynn lost her first tooth!!
We had our dental checkups about 2 weeks ago. At that time Dr. Schroeder noticed that one of Brynn's permanent lower anteriors was coming in behind her baby lowers. So he told us to start wiggling. Well it finally got loose enough for me to actually pull it!! She was AMAZED!! I am so glad that it came out on its own, because 1 more week and we would have had to let the Dr. take it out. I did not want that to be her first experience!! She was so excited and the tooth fairy came - she got $3.00!! Brynn put it in her piggy bank and can't wait to spend it!! Now we have to start working on the other tooth!! Four years old and lost her first tooth!! When she was a baby all of her baby teeth came in way early too!! How fun that day was!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment