I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Saturday, July 25, 2009
We have moved!
So we have moved to the new house. The old house is still for sale and is freaking us out more and more!! We just want it sold!! Anyways, this move has been one of our harder ones as we have left a lot of our furniture at the old house to "stage". And then at the new house we still have a lot of my grandparents things that have not been moved out yet. So everything is everywhere!!! Brian and I have been teaching Brynn her new address and the first time it was brought up was hilarious. Brian asked her where she lived and she simply replied, "Grandpa Joe's house!!" What a riot. I think that now that we are there she is a little more excited. We set the pool up in the back yard and she is a fish. Finally has figured out how the googles are supposed to work and can dive under the water. I have a week off work coming up and my mother in law will be coming up and we are going to get her room painted and put together - I think that she will love that!! (it's just deciding what color to do!!!?!) She wants pink on 2 walls and purple on 2 walls - I am just not really sure how to tie that all together? Better have it figured out soon!!! HA HA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment