I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Way way too long!
I can not believe it has been 8 months since my last post! I guess we have just been living and not writing! James is getting so big. Almost 3 already! The conversations we have with him are hilarious. His latest is "just kidding mom" ha! Let me think what else. He got a new pair of tennis shoes and he calls them his awesome shoes. He wants to play on a soccer team like brynn so bad. Every time he knows she is going to practice he runs for his room to get his guards socks and cleats on and runs for the door. He loves to be outside and climbs anything with no fear. Brynn just started 3rd grade at bel air. She says that everyone says her teacher Islam but she doesn't know why. She ended her role as a bel air buddy helping all the new students. I'm glad that worked out as our move to Sidney is coming up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment