Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer has begun!

Well we are well in to summer and we have been very busy.  James loves to mow everyday so the driveway and sidewalk are well taken care of.  From sun up to sun down I think he would mow if I let him!  Brynn has just finished her last soccer tournament for this season.  She did great.  Sad that it is over but ready to do more fun things.  She is enjoying her schedule of going to a different house everyday.  She gets pretty tired with all the swimming everyone lets her do.  But she just turns in to a mermaid and is as happy as can be!  We attempted to take James to his first movie at the theater.  Wow that was interesting.  The four of us went and James started out fine then his popcorn ran out so I took him out and got a drink and some candy then that ran out so we were out.  He could have cared less about the movie so him and I went to the lobby and he ran around while we waited for Brian and Brynn.  As he was running he picked up some popcorn off the ground so I ran over and said no James yucky!  And he said no mom..good!  And popped it in his mouth!  ....and fully potty trained.  He loves his new Spider-Man underwear and shows it to anyone that asks!  He is so proud of himself when he has a BIG poop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment