Friday, November 9, 2012

James is crazy!

So two things happened today alone.  James is front and center today.  Him and I were home today and I was vacuuming the living room and he walks out of the kitchen and has this little black bowl that he got for Halloween.  Anyways he is drinking water out of it?  So I asked where did you get that?  And he simply replies "Alex's bowl". I almost died!  Sick!  My son is drinking a big ol bowl of disgusting dog water!  ........second thing that happened was after school today Brynn had a typical melt down and I decided to record it so I was sitting outside of her room listening to her scream at the top of her lungs and beat her door and along comes James down the hallway with a microphone that was playing music and he is just singing at the top of his lungs and dancing  like crazy.  Seriously!  It was as if brynn was not even in the house!  I think he is so used to her that he has become oblivious to them!  I was sitting in the doorway to our room and Brynn was in her room and James was dancing and singing away in the mirror right in between us!  Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment