I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Friday, November 11, 2011
Finally!
James is 13 months now and is FINALLY crawling on all 4s! We seriously thought he was going to have permanent carpet burns on his forearms from that crazy army crawl he has been doing for months. He is also pulling himself up to his knees. Which is amazing! AND FINALLY going from stomach to sitting! This kid has no desire to do anything until he absolutely has to. And his babbling, its like he is having a real conversation with us but its not in english....so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment