I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Drug Free week
This week was dedicated to staying drug free at school. So each day the kids had to wear something different Monday - wear red Tuesday - crazy sock day Wednesday - turn your back on drugs - wear your shirt backwards Thursday - wear a hat Friday - go big red husker day. Anyways when I picked Brynn up from Aunt Jennys on Monday I asked her about being drug free. She replied - "Mom I don't even know what your talking about. What are drugs!??" I just busted out laughing and tried my best to explain (Brian wants her to watch an episode of Intervention but I think she may be just a little too young for that show! HA!) Anyways, by Thursday evening I was getting supper ready and I heard her grunting in the living room, so I looked around the corner and she was running in place, doing pushup and situps like a crazy person. So I asked what she was doing. She replied "Mom, I am trying to stay off drugs by doing exercises!" What a weirdo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment