What a crazy summer!! I pretty much stayed in doors as the heat was terrible for me! I watched Brynn a lot thru the windows. She did not seem to mind as swimming and outside are her thing! We did not set a pool up in our backyard this year, but Grandma and Grandpa Kruse got a really big one that she lived in. So all the kids would be outside and baby Drew and I hung out inside together.
Brynn started Kindergarten with Mrs. Wells at Bel-Air. So far she loves it - getting up is still not very fun. She has been exhausted. Her most favorite thing is 3 recesses and she can do the monkey bars. Her least fav is taking a rest after lunch. Hot/cold lunches were interesting. She always wants to take her lunch but she wants it to be hot. HAHA! I think now that it is her 2 nd week in to it - she is figuring it out. She also thinks it is weird that when she gets a drink from the drinking fountain she has to count to 3 in her head and then be done. That is so funny to her. - - On Fridays her and Macy are walking home to our house all by themselves. Last week was their first time and I met them on Benjamin. They were too funny and very grownup walking up the street together. I will meet them today and record them!!
I have 33 days left till the baby will be here. It doesn't seem too far away, but I think it is!!! We are headed to Omaha this weekend to get the last few things.
No comments:
Post a Comment