I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
You gotta get it mom!
ok, so I was fixing Brynn's hair this morning. The hair issues are still in effect. She does NOT want to cut her hair, she wants it long, long, long, but can NOT handle me fixing it. A simple ponytail is the end of the world. I think I manage spending an hour combing it out about 3-4 times a week!! Anyways, we were working on it this morning and she says, "mom you gotta get the new straightener. It has a roller on the end of it and its bigger than yours. And people with short hair or long hair can use it. And when they are done it looks like they just came out of a salon!" HAHAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment