Saturday, May 8, 2010

This girl loves Dance, Soccer, and Swimming!

What a month this is! We have swimming lessons on Sundays, soccer on Mondays, Thursdays, and Tuesday and Wednesdays we go to dance!! Soccer has been fun. Brynn LOVES it. Her first game she scored 4 goals, hit her head on the goal post (cause she was so focused on the ball) and cried when it was over. I made her a calendar for her, because I got tired of telling her how many more days till her next soccer game. So the calendar is working! Dance is coming along too. She is in 2 dance classed this year and loves them both. She almost has her 4 dances memorized. Lots more work this year, but not a complaint out of her mouth. And of course swimming, it is amazing how much she has progressed since last year! She can now go under push off the side of the pool and swim under water pretty far! She says she can hold her breath for 60 minutes!! Preschool is coming to an end this week. Four days left. She will really miss her class. We went to Kindergarten roundup at Belair last week, so I think she is getting excited for that. Just can't understand why she has to wait the whole summer to start there!! - - The baby is still doing well. I can now feel it moving around. Feels like a little gold fish swimming around!! Brynn is so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment