Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a goofy girl!

Oh our little Brynn, what would we do without her? She has been very interested in this whole baby thing. The other day she started this: "mom open your mouth really big" so I did and she got really close to me and yelled in my mouth "HI BABY!" What a weirdo! Tonight we were brushing her teeth and only one of her permanent front teeth is coming in, so I said I wonder when the other one will come - and she replied "I don't know mom, is it shy or something?" - - - She came to my office the other day and we have a room for our kids to play etc while we work. So I took her in there and got her settled and said "Brynn you really have to watch your zipper, it is always down." She says, "What. My cows just want out. Is that ok?" hahahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment