So, today is Mothers Day!! What a fun day it has been already. Brynn has been keeping secrets from me for 3 days now and it has been driving her crazy!! She had brought home a gift that she made at school on Friday and I think she tried to give it to me 5 times on Saturday! On Thursday night Brian took her shopping and let her pick something out for me all by herself. Anyways, this morning came and she got so excited. She gave me the gift that her and Brian got me first and she picked out Reeses peanut butter cups (she knows those are my favorite) and another solid chocolate bar that said Happy Mothers Day on it. She said "Mom, I know that you love chocolate!" I think that she was more excited than I was because she got to eat chocolate before breakfast!! :) Then she gave me the gift that she made at school - the class had put together a cookbook - in their own words!! ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! Let me just remind you that I DO NOT COOK!! Brian does all the cooking at our house - so this was probably really hard for her to pick something - but this is what she said:
Macaroni and Cheese
by Brynn Headlee
Mom dumps the macaroni and cheese into the cooking bowl with a handle. She pours it in and mixes it all up. The cheese is yellow and crumbles up. Now it goes on a plate. That's all.
How funny!!! - - - I also got a new camera that will arrive this week some time - I will finally get to post more pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment