Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Am I done with school forever?

Brynn has had a very busy month of May.  Soccer has ended.  WOW!  We have developed a little soccer stud!!  Her last game she scored 5 goals.  She was so excited, but very disappointed when it all ended.   She had her preschool graduation a couple of weeks ago.  She has been going to Little Lambs Preschool with Mrs. Mullen.  She went MWF mornings.  Graduation was very confusing to her, because we went to some parties for people that graduated from high school and now they are done with school.  So she kept asking if she would be done with school forever too?  So funny - this little girl is.  When I asked to take her picture afterwards, all I got were super model poses like the one I attached.  What a weirdo!!  Next year she is signed up at Christ Lutheran for 5 mornings.  That will be an adjustment, but she is ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment