Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Just catching up

We were in my room and James says to me "mom you are really lucky you picked this room"  "why is that?" "because your room is right about here and my room is right about here and when I am scared in the night I can just take 11 steps and get to your room."  "sounds like you are the lucky one James!" "yeah I guess you are right mom!"

He told me the other day he wants to be an umbrella saver when he grows up.  I asked what it was and he said they save umbrella birds and went on with they live in trees and are going instinct because farmers are cutting down their trees.  So he wants to help them move to "safe"trees.  I looked these birds up and he knew exactly what he was talking about. I can't remember where they live but where they are the farmers are removing trees to clean up their land causing the birds to have to move!  What a kid!!

"mom did you know that boys can not hit womans"  It is against the law!"

"so what part of the chicken am I eating?  So I am eating a chest and a knee?"

And one for Brynn - she did a sandvolleyball league this summer.  On the first practice she had tennis shoes on - I asked her where her flip flops were and she said "I am playing volleyball, so I have these on."   - Seriously this child!  Really Brynn are you gonna wear your tennis shoes in the sand??  HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment