I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Saturday, June 13, 2015
I mean really?
We are staying at Grandma and Grandpa Kruse's house. I put James downstairs to bed and said i would be back shortly. Well i went back down and he says "mom can i have some water?" I told him he just had some so no. He says "well im just really thirsty. Can i just have a beer or something then?" I said what? And started laughing which he did too and said "im just kidding! Tricked ya!"
I was in the bathroom today and James walked in for his daily poop talk. Well today he sat down and says "mom i really want to go to the kids choice awards. You get slimed all over your body." I said well im not sure its really far away. "Like to California? We can just go there in 100 minutes!!"
While running around my parents backyard Brynn stepped on a roofing nail/screw and it went almost half way in to her foot. She of course freaked it hurt so bad!! The next day she was headed to Omaha to stay with G and G Headlee and go to the capital in Lincoln. She didnt get to go on her fourth grade field trip since Sidney is too far away. So G and G decided that she could not miss out. So they took her and rented a wheelchair and a walker!!! Soooo funny!!! But they had a great time!!! 🔩♿️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment