I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Land vs. water....
I was just sitting here and James comes running down the hallway into the living room and jumps up on the couch. "did u see that mom? I just ran super fast!" He then continues to run fast all over the house. Then i noticed.... He was wearing his water shoes that i got him for the cabin last summer!! I said james those are fast shoes in the water. He says "nope they are faster on land!" And took off running!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment