Thursday, September 4, 2014

Where do I start?

Well to start off James has started preschool!  He is so excited. I keep asking him to stay little forever and he will say ok mom I will, just kidding! I am want to be big and go to school! He enjoys going and stays at mrs. Christians house with two other boys for the rest of the day. I picked him up today and found him wrestling in a big dog pile! So much different than Sharon's with all girls all day!  He is loving it! This morning we were getting ready to go and he was singing "eye of the tiger"! So so funny! Everyday he is saying something that we just laugh about. He really enjoys his trucks that pull trailers behind them. He can play for hours by himself with his trucks!  And the blue teenage mutant ninja turtle!  Who would of thought!!!
And brynn is enjoying fourth grade! She is still good friends with Katie. They have been going to volleyball together. Brynn was so scared to try it but she has really started to enjoy it! Never a complaint about going! She was working in her all about me poster the other day for school and it asked what her what she says all the time she said "wait what?" I about died ! Never realized it but she says that often! 
Grandpa and grandma kruse sent the kids a trampoline for their birthdays! Wow they are so excited! Especially brynn! She won't get off of it!  She freaked when she opened it!πŸ’œπŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment