James and I went to a new daycare the other day. Just wanted to meet them and see the place. Turns out it was not the place for us! I won't go in to that! When the owner turned to walk us down the hallway to her office James looks at me and says "mom that lady has a big butt!" I almost died! Well at least the lady was almost 70 years old and no way that she heard him!
Brynn loves her school and most of the time comes home with a smile. She has had her first in counter with a not so nice girl. Between the tattling and pushing and stepping on her feet it got out of control for awhile! She is trying to hold her own! Ha! She does have 2 really nice girl friends that's he has enjoyed playing with! Soccer season here is coming to an end pretty weird considering in norfolk it would just be starting! She doesnot like that! We are gonna have her try basketball. She is hesitant because she wants to be a soccer player when she grows up! 😉
No comments:
Post a Comment