Ahhh this little man of ours....what a little naughty man I should be saying! Ha! He loves his cars he loves his balls, we always find him with one or the other in his hand. Do I have any pictures of him? Oh yes but all of the back of his head or the top of his head. He will not look at me when I take his picture! Now Brynn at his age would look at me and smile and say cheese, but not this little man he runs and hids yelling the whole way! He loves to play with Rosie. He finds her toys and throws them and waits for her to bring them back and he laughs hysterically when she does. We put his hoop up outside and he loves putting the basketball in it and then chases after it. He makes us laugh so much, especially when we are sitting on the floor and he attacks us for no reason wanting so much to wrestle! Hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment