Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What else!

My two little ones are too much for me to handle right now. The conversations that I am having with Brynn right now and the silly moments with James.....so funny!
The other day after a day of sledding with dad, Brynn was exhausted. As we were getting ready for bed she starts crying telling me....I hate school, its so boring and dumb and I know everything....I just don't understand why I have to go all week and only have 2 days off..and I wear my most favorite beautiful outfits and not 1 person says anything to me about it...how would you feel mom if not person said something about your cute outfit!".........I honestly had to walk away from this one I was laughing so hard and she was so devastated.
And James, he is finally showing an interest in walking..16 months I hope he would. Geez! He can make it across the room but still very wobbly and prefers to crawl as he can get there a lot faster. Tonight he was in the bathtub and I was sitting in there on the iPad. He was playing quietly with his toys and he tried to pull himself up to me so I went to put him back down to sitting and I grabbed one hand and then went for the other and the biggest man poop ever was in his other hand. I screamed he screamed and we both laughed. He of course had no idea what I was laughing at, but enjoyed the moment.
Every day something new at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment