Today my cousin Beau gets married.....it has certainly been interesting explaining all of this to Brynn. I have been asking her for a few days now what she would like to wear. She just keeps gettg very upset that her clothes are ugly and she just wants to be beautiful all the time. So last night we went to Jenny's house and her and Macy had a fashion show out of Macy's dresses. She narrowed it down to two. So we brought those 2 home and as we are pulling in to the driveway she says I am over it I am wearing shorts! I explained how beautiful she is and we would figure it out in the morning. We then went in and she showed Brian and he agreed with me. Then Brynn yells at me "Mom I am so nervous for this wedding! I have never been to a wedding before and I have no idea what it will be like and I just don't want to be ugly!" Then runs into her room and slams the door and falls asleep..............drama!
And little James... He is so laid back! I don't think he will ever crawl on his knees and walk? what the heck is that? no interest at all!! Hilarious! He will hold on to the couch and stand there but he will eventually loose his balance and fall over. He will not pull himself up either! But he could care less - he just wants to do his thing and will do something on his own time! He has been repeating some words. Dad mom ball uhoh no and he growls like a monster!! - hilarious! and he loves to scare us. he jumps at us and grunts! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment