Sunday, July 17, 2011

What a vacation!!

Well we did it - we went for a little vacation the 4 of us. It was a good time. We went to Sioux City, Iowa where we found a Colorado themed hotel. It was amazing - felt like we were back in Colorado. Brian and Brynn swam the entire time we were there - they had an indoor pool which had a waterfall that lead to an outdoor pool. Brynn had the time of her life. She is so funny with her goggles diving down to get things. She has mastered the handstand and somersaults. James was hilarious in the pool too. We could barely hold him as his hands wouldn't stop moving and splashing. We were all soaked - he didn't care at all! I put him in a baby float and I had to hold one side of it because he would lean way over to the otherside and splash - the thing about tipped over a hundred times! Anyways spent 2 days there, then we drove to my grandparents cabin at Lewis and Clark. It was HOT! The first morning I took James and Brynn on the 4wheeler and drove around awhile. We saw 2 boys at another cabin probably around 5 years old. Brynn whips her hair behind her and says "mom, did you see those two boys? They were just staring at me like I am hot or something!" I just started laughing out loud!! So she says "mom are you gonna tell everyone that I said that?" HAHA! Seriously she is 6!!!!! - - The next 3 days we just hung out - went swimming, drove around, watched movies - very relaxing! James was a trooper - he went with the flow very well. Some days were busier than others so his 10 minutes of sleep in the van here and there were fine with him!! Never a crabby moment. He now has some teeth popping through. Not his anterior lowers and not his anterior uppers - but the one right next to his 2 upper teeth came first and now his lower two just pooped out and we think it will now be one of his upper front teeth!! What a weirdo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment