We got Brynn's boke out this past weekend. She will not attempt riding one without training wheels, but we told her that this was the year! She got on I held on to the seat and she was off! Amazing! First time!! She has a hard time turning and stopping. I told her if she needs to fall to head towards grass - the funniest was that she leaned in to a driveway once and headed right towards the street, but couldn't figure out how to turn on to the street so just crossed it heading towards the curb! I ran so fast to stop her - I was just thinking "she is going to crash so hard and cry forever and never get back on!" she did end up hitting the curb but I got a hold of the bike so the crash wasn't too terrible!!
And our little man is not so little anymore! Six months old yesterday!! He is weighing in at 20 pounds already - 98% for his age!! He is such a good baby. Still sleeping all night wakes around 5:00 talks for awhile, then we wake him up at 7:00 am. I seriously think the only time he cries is when his bottle is gone or his food is done. He wants to keep eating and eating and eating!!
No comments:
Post a Comment