Tuesday, November 23, 2010

She's my bestest friend!

Brynn has now found a best friend in Kindergarten! We are just happy to know that it is a girl this year!! The past 2 years of Preschool her best friends have been boys!! She LOVES Abby Ruda! These 2 girls are so alike and have so much fun together. They had a birthday party for another classmate this last weekend and I went to pick Brynn up and her and Abby were wrestling and laughing so hard on the floor at the bowling alley!! - The other day she came home upset because another girl Chloe keeps asking her to play without Abby. Brynn was just devasted and did not know what to do because Abby is her bestest best bestest best best friend in the whole world and she just wants to play with her all the time. HA HA!! - - And little James is doing well. I can't believe I go back to work next week! I need to get a computer so I can post some pics. He is a good baby. He does not like to sleep. He usually sleeps for a few hours either in the morning or the afternoon but never both! Then gets so tired that he has a hard time relaxing to go to sleep. The little stinker! He has just started to smile a little bit here and there and a little talking every once in awhile. He loves the swing. I feel a little guilty leaving him in it for too long, but he's happy! Him and I went to Omaha this last weekend with Grandma Barb and of course 1/2 way there he pooped and it went all the way up his back. So he had to ride the rest of the way naked!! We had to go get a new outfit right away at Gordmans. Then I don't think he is used to getting in and out and all over at all because he kept puking! What a great day that was. I am sure once I go back to work he will get a little more used to getting in and out of the van!! We are headed to Omaha this year for Thanksgiving with the Cotters. It will be fun to see them all again, its been a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment