I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
What a month!!
I really need to get my computer up and going. I have not been able to keep up with this blog as much as I would like. Brynn started preschool today and I would love to get my pictures uploaded too. Our other house is not selling, not a nibble. How frustrating this has been - - trying to keep up the two houses. Brian HATES mowing the lawns. Anyways, Brynn started school today. She says that she loves it and is very excited to go back "every day" now. This is an adjustment to us going every day. She says that she doesn't know anyone yet, but she will. TOO FUNNY!! She has been very busy at the new house playing in the back yard. She has even figured out how to climb the tree. She thinks it is hilarious to yell for me and watch and listen to me trying to find her as she is hiding in the tree. Grandma Marilyn came up a few weeks ago and painted her room. Brynn is in love with it. She also made curtains to match. So her room is moving along slowly. - We went to Ponca with the family this last weekend and had a great time. (Aunt Patty, Tia, Grandma Barb, Aunt Jenny, Macy, Kylie, Lily, Sadie, and Aunt Sara) Brynn and Lily were too young to ride the trail horses so they got pretty upset watching everyone take off in to the trees. But after their 2nd ride the leader asked if they wanted to ride because she would just walk a horse while they rode. WOW!! Brynn was so excited she could not stop laughing!! What a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment