I have always been curious about starting a blog. I have been a journal writer since I can remember. My plans for this blog are to transfer my journal entries to this blog. I plan on starting about the time that our daughter Brynn was born. Those are important memories that my husband, Brian and I never want to forget....
Friday, April 3, 2009
April Fools!!!
We had a great April Fools day this year!! Brian had bought green food coloring, so in the morning I got Brynns breakfast together and put the green food coloring in the bottom of the bowl, then the cereal, then poured the milk and I gave it to her with a nice cup of green milk on the side. She did not know what to think - We acted like we did not know what was wrong - and she finally yelled - "What the heck is going on here?" HA!! That night we went to Target to get a few things and by this time she had figured out how this April Fools thing works. So she called Grandpa Stan on the phone and said "Grandpa I am at your house! " then she laughed and told him "April Fools Grandpa I got you!!" Later that night Grandpa called me and said that Brynn really got him good - he was outside looking for her - Brynn got a kick out of that. Anyways, she called Aunt Jenny too - Jenny just kept telling her to come in then!! And Brynn was just laughing and told her "April Fools! I tricked you!!" Then she called Grandma Marilyn and pulled the same trick. Brynn just thought this was the funniest thing to do ever!! Last night Grandma Marilyn came to Norfolk to stay with us a couple of days and she told us that she too went outside and looked for Brynn in the driveway!! Brynn did a great job at tricking everyone - She is so funny!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment